Sponsor a Child
Sponsor a Student Programme
Get reward now and even when you pass away.
Allah SWT says:
“… and spend something (in charity) out of the provision which we have bestowed you, before death should come to any of you and he should say, o my Rabb! Why do you not give me respite for a little while? I should then have given (largely) in charity, and I should have been one of the doers of good.” (Qur’an, 63:10)
Abu Huraira (RadhiAllahu ‘anhu) reported:
Allah’s Messenger ﷺ as saying: When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, recurring charity or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased). [Sahih Muslim – Book 13 – Hadith 4005]
Below is one of many good actions and deeds that will outlive you Insha Allah.
Teach someone to recite Qur’an, and everytime they recite quran, you will get hasanat, even after your death. And if your student teaches quran to another person, and everytime this other person read Qur’an, you still will get hasanat from his recitation, even after you have long died until the end of this world.
Do you want to sponsor a student learning Qur’an by paying fee on their behalf?
If yes, then here is an opportunity for you to do it. We have now introduced an exclusive sponsorship program for those who wish to sponsor students learning Qur’an. O Muslims, this is a beautiful opportunity for you to earn surplus rewards in Akhirah by helping someone learn the book of Allah even though you are busy with your daily chores.
Investing in learning & teaching of Qur’an is one of the best forms of of Sadaqah Jariyah (Ongoing charity) and the donor can expect to receive Allah’s blessings so long as the recipient remains alive. If the recipient has passed on his learning before his death, then the rewards continue through the medium of his students. Such is the great reward of investing your wealth in Qur’an learning.
How to become an active member of this sponsorship program:
We are glad to know that you have come forward to help others in learning Qur’an by taking up their sponsorship at our Academy. May Allah make this a reason to forgive all your sins and grant you highest levels in Jannah. Ameen!
The process of becoming a student’s sponsor-er at our Academy is very simple. All you need to do is choose one of the following sponsor packages below and we will arrange for a student to start leaning the Qur’an. Any payments made are spent solely on the sponsorship programme for children to learn.
If its difficult for you to cover the whole payment at once, you can drop us an email to “[email protected]” requesting to get included in this program and leave your contact details and we will respond back by phone or email to arrange a plan suitable for you. Once your request is accepted, you shall receive an acknowledgement from the admin. That’s it!
Note: Please make sure that you send a mail to [email protected] (along with your complete name as in our records) after choosing a payment below.
Depending on your preference, please select the appropriate payment plan from below:
- [asp_product id=”629″]
- [asp_product id=”630″]
- [asp_product id=”632″]
- [asp_product id=”633″]
The following are some of the COMPULSORY rules to be followed:
- An email will be sent to you as a reminder every month (for the monthly sponsorship programme) and you will have to pay the monthly fee on student’s behalf before 10thof every month
- Please ensure regularity in paying the fee every month as our academy sustains mainly on monthly fee received from the students.
- In case of any delay in fee payment from your side, please inform us about the same along with the “tentative payment date”, so that we adjust our financial affairs accordingly.
- Students may be shuffled under your sponsorship depending on the status of their admission. But we shall ensure that every penny that you invest shall be utilized in teaching Qur’an to someone.
- If you want to withdraw from the monthly sponsorship for any reason in future, please ensure to inform us two months in advance so that we make the necessary adjustments.
- Lastly, make sure your niyyah (intention) of sponsoring a student (or students) is solely for the sake of Allah.
We encourage the sponsor-er to take interest in the progress of their sponsored student’s learning. This not only gives you satisfaction but also helps you in keeping a check on us to ensure that we we are utilizing your sponsorship in the right way.